Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TWO books! and sorry!!

hey y'all! I'm SO sorry! i've been SUPER busy lately! But, it's Lydia and I have TWO books to review for you!!

Hate List by Jennifer Brown, is about Valerie...something or other, who's boyfriend opened fire on their school 5 monthe ago. Now she has to go back to school, and face everyone who thinks she was a part of it.

OH. MY. GOSH. I'm never saying I love a book again, because I doubt that any other book can match up to this one. (Except maybe Harry Potter...) I can't really say anything more about it, unless you want me to spoil it.. This book is the best book I've read this year, and it's 2nd place in my favorite books list. And if you know me, that is an INSANELY huge deal! Jenniferm you need another book! you're AMAZING!

The other book i've read is....The Naughty List by Suzanne Young. It's about Tessa, the captian of the Smitten Kittens cheerleading team, and she and her friends are also spys who catch cheating boyfriends.

This is the first Tenner I've read, so congrats Suzanne! I thought it was a really cute book, and I would highly reccomend it. I liked the twist at the end, and what two certin people had to do with the plot of the book. So, very cute book!

So, I've read two AWESOME books recently and I'm working on another!!
~lydia~

No comments:

Post a Comment