Friday, February 12, 2010

SORRY!!!!

Hey people! It's Amy, and I know I forgot the DBV for two days. I think it's only been two....Here they are

2 Timothy 3:16-All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

Romans 10:9-If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (I love both of these!)

So, I haven't finished the book I'm reading (Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl), but it's REALLY good! Kami and Margie seem awesome on their YouTube vlogs! I'm also really happy because I didn't have to go to school today because of the snow! What's really funny is, it didn't snow til after school would have ended. :) hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment