Sunday, February 7, 2010

Boredom

Hello, again...It's Amy. I'm very bored, so I thought I would blog. I'm also putting off doing my homework. I haven't finished the book I'm reading at the moment. I'm almost done, but I'm going to review a book I read a while ago. And I want to review it before Lydia beats me to it! Lydia, you gotta finish this book!

Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Manchev(I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong). This is about a girl named Beatric Shakespeare, who lives in a theater where all the characters in every play ever written live. This book is AMAZING!It is a 14 out of 14 stars. I loved it so freakin much, and I can't wait till the sequel, which name escapes me. Perchance something. Anyway, you will love the characters! If you have read or seen the plays, the characters are much more modern, I guess you could say. I mean, I've only read Midsummer Nights Dream, after I read this. I know I'm ranting. I have nothing else to say. Go get this book! Right now!

We will also do daily Bible verses. Lydia does the odd days and I do the evens. We start that tomorrow. Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment