Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hey y'all! Sorry!

Hey y'all!!! It's Lydia, and I'm soooo sorry that I haven't blogged in so long, I've been SO busy recently! I know that we are supposted to do a DBV every day, but how bout we do a WBV? Weekly Bible Verse? I think that would work better for us, and we wouldn't stress about having to find and blog a verse every day!
I'm currently reading Hate List by Jennifer Brown, and OMG, this book is AMAZING! and there is not much more to say, unless you want me to type AH over and over (the blogging equivelent of a scream), and I don't want to sound really fangirly about it either....(yes, I agree with Khy from The Frentic Reader).
Well, it's about 11:00 PM my time (i'm not sure where the rest of you live, and i'm not going to sound like a creeper and ask) and I have school tomorrow :(! so, I should probably go!
~lydia~

No comments:

Post a Comment