Monday, February 8, 2010

:D :D :D

Hey! It's Amy! Ok, one of my favorite authors, Liz Kessler, had a contest on her Facebook page to win all her books, signed. I didn't win the books :(, but she's gonna send a set of signed bookmarks to everyone who entered!!! WHOO!!!

Speaking of Liz Kessler, I just finished another one of her books today. Philippa Fisher and the Dream Maker's Daughter. I'm going to try to tell you what happens without ruining the first one. Philippa and her parents go to a cottage in a small village for vacation, when she meets a mysterious girl named Robyn. I think that's all I can say without a spoiler. I loved this book! I read it in four days. It had so much more mystery and magic than the first one. I need to review the Emily Windsnap series, (also by Liz Kessler). They are awesome, too, but I don't feel like doing it right now.

Daily Bible verse for today: Ephesians 2:8-"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith, and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment