Saturday, May 1, 2010

Book-Related Update?

It's Lydia, and currently I have no books to review, but sometimes that is a good thing, because it means that I can post about random stuff that still have to do with books. So I guess this is kind of a update on book-related stuff. But I'm not really sure. Oh, and the reason that Amy has not posted in a while is because she is on a trip to Washington DC, so that is why she has not posted in a while..yeah.

Guess what! Right now I'm at my cousins house, and will be here for a while, and I just found out something VERY HAPPY AND GOOD!!! I can walk to the library by their house! Well, as long as I take my cousin with me..Hopefully he will want to go with me tomorrow, because their hours on Sunday are 1-5.

Books I've read in April: Ok, I can't really post about this because my list of books is at my house, and I didn't bring it with me so I can't really post anything about that.

Currently Reading: Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. This book is GREAT! I now understand why Khy is such a HUGE Scott Westerfeld fangirl! He writes AMAZINGLY! It's such a descriptive book, and the charachters are written so well! This is the first Scott Westerfeld I've read, and can't wait to get Pretties, Specials, Extras, Leviathan and all the other books he's written (if there are any other, I'm not 100% sure how many books he's written).

Uh......I don't really have anything else to say, but hopefully I'll be back tomorrow to participate in In My Mailbok (hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren)!!
toodles!!
~lydia~
ps- there i go saying toodles again...oh well, i'm weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment