Friday, March 12, 2010

BUDDIE POST!

Hey y'all! It's BOTH Amy and Lydia, posting together, because I (Lydia, the one typing) came to spend the weekend at Amy's!! I'm really hyper right now! we were really bored earlier, so we pulled all her books off her bookshelf, and took pictures of it. Here they are:
This is the pile of books, and you can kind of see my suitcase on the side.





This is me (I think this is a bad picture) laying down on the pile of books.




This is Amy looking over one of her favorite books, Eyes like stars, by Lisa Mantchev. I like this picture.



And this is my, looking over one og my favorite books, 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson.
So yes....That is our wonderful photo montoge of our afternoon. We were very bored. So, you're welcome, if this satisified anyones needs. If not, oh well!
~amy and lydia~

No comments:

Post a Comment