Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HAPPY RELEASE DAY TO BON JOVI!!

Yes, you read right! Today is the release day for Bon Jovi Greatest Hits: The Ultimate Collection. I love Bon Jovi and am so extremely happy that they have a greatest hits out. They are one of my all-time favorite bands, and if you've never heard of Bon Jovi or never listened to any of their songs, then you are either a. living under a rock b. are stuck in an aslyum with no internet (which would make no sense, how are you reading this??) or c. delusinal. The track list for this awesome, AWESOME album consist of:

"Livin On A Prayer"
"You Give Love A Bad Name"
"It's My Life"
"Have A Nice Day"
"Wanted Dead or Alive"
"Bad Medicine"
"We Weren't Born to Follow"
"I'll Be There For You"
"Born to Be My Baby"
"Blaze of Glory"
"Who Say's You Can't Go Home?" (deut featuring Jennifer Nettles)
"Lay Your Hands On Me"
"Always"
"Runaway"
"I These Arms"
"Someday I'll Be Saturday Night"
"Lost Highway"
"Keep the Faith"
"When We Were Beautiful"
"Bed of Roses"
"This Ain't a Love Song"
"These Days"
"(You Want To) Make A Memory"
"Blood on Blood"
FEATURING FOUR ALL NEW TRACKS
"What Do You Got"
"No Apologies"
"This is Love This is Life"
"The More Things Change"

Wow, that was a lot. Did you read that?? FOUR all new tracks!?! I must get on iTunes NOW and get these new songs. If you don't know Bon Jovi to start with "Livin On A Prayer", "I'd Die For You" (not on there) or "Wanted Dead or Alive". But I promise you, you may think you've never heard Bon Jovi, but you have. Unless you're in an asylum, like I said earlier. Alright, go get some Bon Jovi!!!
rock on!!
~lydia~

No comments:

Post a Comment