Saturday, April 3, 2010

Redwall by Brian Jacques-reviewed by Amy

This the first story in the Redwall series. This book is about the animals of Redwall Abbey. They are very peacful, until the evil rat, Cluny the Scourge comes. Their main hope is to find the legendary sword of Martin the Warrior to defeat Cluny and his army.

This book is very, very, very good. I really liked it. Brian Jacques wrote beautifully and had great characters (my favorite was Constance the Badger if your wondering). I'll be reading the second one soon. It's a prequel to this one, though.

By the way, please ignore that awful picture of me laying on the pile of books. I do not like it. Lydia, I don't think I approved that one!

If you're wondering what I'm reading now, it is Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne.

1 comment:

  1. omg! i absolutely LOVE the redwall series! i have all of them except for the latest one, which i hope to be getting soon.

    ReplyDelete