Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Good Riddance"

Hello. It's Lydia, and I have some news for y'all.

Amy and I have been talking about this for a while, and we think that it's best if we shut down this blog. Don't worry, we're still the best of friends, I've just wanted to do a solo blog, and Amy says that she hasn't really been pumped about posting and stuff. So we've agreed to shut down this blog.
Amy's considering starting a music blog, but she's not totally sure about it yet.
I just started up another book review blog, and if y'all still love me, you can contuine to follow me on my book journey at: readingstandsforever.blogspot.com
Thanks for everything. Y'all are the best!

"it's something unpredictalbe, but in the end it's right. i hope you had the time of your life." -"good riddance (time of your life)" by green day
~Lydia~

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that sucks--and I was just about to link you in my 2010 book survey post! Ah well. I'll still link you, lol

    Here's to newer blogs! I did the same thing kind of..started a blog with my sis, she wasn't into it and I was posting way too much book news...so I started my own lol

    I'm following your new blog Lydia, btw

    -Maddz

    ReplyDelete