hello all. It's Lydia (duh), and I'm going to be really lazy today. I'm going to list the top 25 most listened to songs on my iPod (according to iTunes) and make comments, because i'm tired and lazy right now. i hope you enjoy!
25. "I Want You" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - this song is awesome, even though it talks about drugs...but i mean, that's sorta who joan is!
24. "Hell is for Children" by Pat Benatar - ok, i know the title sounds horrible, but it's about child abuse, and its sad. if your heart breaks easily, don't listen to this song.
23. "Cherry Bomb" by The Runaways - ok, this song is slut central. BUT it was written in 1975 by a group if 15 year old girls...
22. "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar - best of her music videos. and the song is so true. love is a frikin battlefield.
21. "The Only Exception" by Paramore - i have an only exception.
20. "21 Guns" by Green Day - it's about giving up, and knowing when you've been beat. screw optimism.
19. "Welcome to Paradise" by Green Day - is it talking about christmas break? i think so.
18. "School Days" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - i hate school. and this song makes me feel better, knowing that i'm not the only one.
17. "I Love Rock N Roll" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - no explanation needed. who isnt in love with rock n roll?
16. "21st Century Breakdown" by Green Day - my generation is zero.
15. "Queens of Noise" by The Runaways - great song about how girls can rock just as hard as guys.
14. "All I Wanted" by Paramore - all i wanted was you...
13. "Turn it Off" by Paramore - it talks about how technology can be talking over our life. it's still an amazing song.
12. "We Are Broken" by Paramore - i cannot figure out what this song is about. i get that it's about a song about a relationship that went bad, but i can't figure out the meat of the song...i sort of like it that was.
11. "Know Your Enemy" by Green Day - i have so many enemies, this just fits in at #11
10. "Emergency" by Paramore - about divorce. very fitting. thanks mom and dad.
9. "Paperback Writer" by The Beatles - how did this manage to be the only beatles song on this list? i don't comprehend...
8. "Ignorance" by Paramore - hehe. some people can be so ignorant.
7. "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day -this kind of explains my life right now. "my shadows the only one that walks beside me, my shallow hearts the only thing thats beating, sometimes i wish someone out there will find me. till then, i walk alone" has an amazing video too.
6. "Feeling Sorry" by Paramore - "we've got no time for feeling sorry" (we don't)
5. "All We Know" by Paramore - i love this song. over the summer, everything i knew fell.
4. "Basket Case" by Green Day - this is possibly the best music video ever. just go watch it.
3. "Playing God" by Paramore - please, just trust me, awesome video and song. and...yeah...
2. "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - this song is SO badass!!! its totally me.
AND THE NUMBER ONE MOST LISTENED TO SONG ON MY iPOD IS:
1. "Misery Business" by Paramore - there will be no comments about this song. i love it.
now someone explain to me how ONLY green day, paramore, pat, joan, the runaways and ONE beatles song made it to this list....WHERE IS THE BON JOVI? AC/DC? KISS? EUROPE? DEF LEPPARD? ZEPPLIN? NIRVANA? VAN HALEN?
some please explain this to me.
i do not comprehend.
"well, i'll still say that you shine brighter than anyone!!" "brighter" by paramore. this song was #26. it made me sad that it just barely missed the cut. i love this song,