Sunday, August 22, 2010

No IMM This Week....

Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Broadway Lights by Jen Calonita

Hollywood teen queen Kaitlin Burke packs up her entourage (showbiz family, friends, assistant, and publicist, but unfortionatly not the dreamy boyfriend) and moves to the Big Apple for the summer for her Broadway debut. Kaitlin is the toast of the town and she hits the most exclusive New York nightspots, enjoys the best food (Hello, Magnolia Bakery!), and even guests as a celebrity host on Saturday Night Live!
But the acity that never sleeps isn't all cupcakes and virgin daiquiris. Long distance and a handsome new costar puts a strain on Kaitlin's relationship with Austin, and it turns out Broadway os a whole different breed of neurosis and compteion from Hollywood starlets.

I really like this series, and I'm glad that Jen wrote it where she went to New York, and that Liz could come with her. The storyline of this one, was better than the one before. One thing that I liked about this, was how it was LONG. I'm into long books right now, and I guess that just something weird about me.....
Ok, i think it's obvious I'm in a reviewing slump right now, and you can tell by the really suckiness of my review....Please forgive. I haven't done a good review in a while....

toodles!
~lydia~

No comments:

Post a Comment